JACOB-ISRAEL
GOD'S LOVINGKINDNESS & SALVATION WILL COME TO A REMNANT
“It will come about in all the land,”
Declares the Lord,
“Two parts in it will be cut off and perish,
But the third will be left alive.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested."
Zechariah 13:8-9a
Declares the Lord,
“Two parts in it will be cut off and perish,
But the third will be left alive.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested."
Zechariah 13:8-9a
A false messiah will appear & rule the world for 7 years before the True Messiah (Yeshua) triumphantly returns back to earth to reign & rule. Unprecedented trouble will occur prior to Yeshua's advent. This time of unprecedented trouble is known as the 7 year tribulation (see Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy found in Daniel 9).
“It will come about in all the land,”
Declares the Lord,
“Two parts in it will be cut off and perish,
But the third will be left alive.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will listen and answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’
And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”
Zechariah 13:8-9
Declares the Lord,
“Two parts in it will be cut off and perish,
But the third will be left alive.
And I will bring the third part through the fire,
Refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will listen and answer them;
I will say, ‘They are My people,’
And they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”
Zechariah 13:8-9
God's lovingkindness & salvation will come to a remnant of Jacob-Israel (see Jeremiah 30:18-24 & Jeremiah 31).
Thank You Yahweh Elohim for what You have perfectly pre-planned (before the foundation of the world) to come about. Thank You for Your Unfailing Faithfullness toward the people/nation that You chose long ago... Jacob-Israel.
Come quickly Yeshua HaMashiach.
______________________________
ADDITIONAL INFO
Do You Really Know Who Jesus Is, And What Jesus Did For You?