January 13, 2015

Psalm 13

FATHER  JESUS  HOLY SPIRIT
THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD

With sincere hope, may the information on this blog be used to help, encourage and remind us to live the "WayTrueLife" by discovering Who Is God? and/or Do You Love God?

 Also, to increase our spiritual awareness, preparedness, knowledge and understanding of End-Times.
_________________________________________

PSALM 13
Prayer for Help in Trouble

How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever?
How long will You hide Your Face from me?
How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
sorrow in my heart all the day?
How long will my enemy be exalted over me?

Consider answer me, O LORD my God;
enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the death,
and my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken.

But I have trusted in Your Lovingkindness;
my heart shall rejoice in Your Salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
because He has dealt bountifully with me.

My God, My God, My God... Thank You.
_________________________________________

Please feel free to contact through this Gmail Account: Father1Jesus2HolySpirit3@

FatherJesusHolySpirit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment