December 22, 2015

God Provides - His Work, His Provisions, Be Disciplined

HEAVENLY FATHER  JESUS CHRIST  HOLY SPIRIT
THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD
__________________________________

GOD PROVIDES
His Work, His Provisions, Be Disciplined/Obedient

We proclaim Him, warning and instructing everyone in all wisdom [that is, with comprehensive insight into the Word and Purposes of God], so that we may present every person complete in Christ [mature, fully trained, and perfect in Him - The Anointed]. For this I labor [often to the point of exhaustion], striving with His power and energy, which so greatly works within me.
Colossians 1:28-29

So also the Lord directed those who proclaim the Gospel to get their living from the Gospel.
1 Corinthians 9:14

But [like a boxer] I strictly discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have proclaimed [the Gospel] to others, I myself will not be disqualified [as unfit for service].
1 Corinthians 9:27

Colossians 1
1 Corinthians 9

Father Jesus Holy Spirit, thank You for Your Ways, Truth, Provisions & Help.


ADDITIONAL INFO:

Do You Love God?

__________________________________

Please feel free to contact through this Gmail Account: Father1Jesus2HolySpirit3@

FatherJesusHolySpirit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment