December 10, 2015

Better Days

HEAVENLY FATHER  JESUS CHRIST  HOLY SPIRIT
THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD
__________________________________

BETTER DAYS

You asked me what I want this year
and I'll try to make this kind and clear
just a chance that we'll find better days

'Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
or designer love and empty things
just a chance that we'll find better days

I'd like some place profound where we can live
and something only God can give
and that's faith, hope, love & peace while we're alive

I wish everyone truly loved Jesus tonight
so He can stop this endless bitter fight
the only Way onto much much better days

- A shorter, revised/truthful version of a song by the Goo Goo Dolls titled "Better Days"

The Year of (False) Light - 5776

Father-Jesus-Holy Spirit, come quickly Jesus!


ADDITIONAL INFO:

Prayers and Requests

__________________________________

Please feel free to contact through this Gmail Account: Father1Jesus2HolySpirit3@

FatherJesusHolySpirit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment