February 14, 2024

Psalm 23

PSALM 23

GOD'S CHARACTER

 
 
 
Psalm 23
 
The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me],
I shall not want.

He lets me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still and quiet waters.

He refreshes and restores my soul (life);
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the Lord.
Psalm 23
 
 
 
Ne'eman - Faithful
 
Song Lyrics Based on Isaiah 53:6, Lamentations 3:22-23, Psalm 25:1-2


 
 
 
Thank You Dear Father For Your Amazing Goodness & Unfailing Love.
You're The Best.
Greatly Looking Forward To Numbers 14:21
Thank You Jesus.



______________________________



ADDITIONAL INFO:


End-Times Info
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment